In 1988, Nike inspired a revolution in sport participation. That inspiration came from a series of advertisements tagged with three simple words: Just Do It.
Since then, the phrase has become Nike’s guiding philosophy for innovation in performance products, athletic experiences and industry-defining services.
To mark the 30th anniversary of this call to action, Nike is creating a series of physical spaces and experiences across the country that enable new generations of athletes to enter that chase for greatness.
That rally cry takes new form in Los Angeles today as the first manifestation of this summer-long effort comes to life in training at the Just Do it Headquarters.
Step into 1541 North Cahuenga Blvd and you could train alongside some of the world’s best athletes like Jared Goff, Chloe Kim, Kyle Kuzma and Leticia Bufoni, gain access to the latest in recovery technology, fuel with pre- and post-workout meals curated by a professional chef and check out a boutique stocked with the latest Nike training gear.
In short, the space brings all aspects of the Nike Training Club (NTC) app to life, including the five facets of training (movement, recovery, nutrition, mindfulness and sleep), empowering athletes to face their setbacks and grow self-belief.
Just Do It Headquarters is open from June 21 through August 12. Here’s how you can get in on it:
- Sign up to become a NikePlus member via any of the Nike apps.
- Download the NTC app, turn on Nike App push notifications and sign up on the Nike Los Angeles website to opt in for exclusive alerts to register.
- Visit the Nike Los Angeles website, follow @nikela on Twitter and follow @nikelosangeles on Instagram for more info.
If you’re not in LA, but want to experience what’s new with Nike Training, you can check out these exciting new resources:
- TRAINED, by Nike: This podcast series will offer a deep dive into the world of holistic training. Listen to conversations with industry experts and discover the latest innovations, insights and trends making the biggest impact on the fitness world. TRAINED will be available this summer for free on iTunes and anywhere else you get your podcasts.
- NTC Pro: Trainers who enroll in this network for fitness professionals will receive inspiration and advice from recognized experts, an industry discount on select Nike product and more. It will launch in the U.S. later this summer within the NTC app, followed by additional countries in the coming months.