Five impressive stats wide receiver Michael Thomas can now claim:
- He was a member of the 2014 National College Football Championship team.
- Since going pro in 2016, he set the record for most receptions in his first two seasons (196).
- He holds his team's single-season receptions record (104).
- He was selected to play in the 2018 NFL Pro Bowl.
- He’s officially part of Jordan Brand’s professional football roster.
“Blessed, honored and privileged were just a few of the emotions that came over me when I received that call from the Jordan Brand inviting me to join their elite family,” says Thomas.
The fact that he shares the same first name as the brand’s icon isn’t lost on him. “I always felt like I had a special connection to MJ. Yes, I too wanted to be like Mike. Whether it’s the weight room, film study or on the football field, I refuse to settle for second. This mentality has driven me to where I am today, and I hope that I can continue the brand’s legacy by inspiring the next generation to be like Mike.”
Thomas joins a family of 50-plus members across all sports who represent the brand’s dedication to achieving greatness.