For the second year, WNBA teams will wear Nike Women’s Aeroswift uniforms throughout the season. While the same meticulous performance features are making a return, there are a number of aesthetic updates to keep an eye out for.
- Player numbers will only appear on the back of the jerseys so team logos feature more prominently on the front.
- The Las Vegas Aces Icon Edition uniform features new red accents, while the Statement Edition silhouette changed to red with black accents.
- The revamped logo for the Chicago Sky will appear for the first time.
- The fit, with its women-specific scapula cuts on the jersey and vents on the shorts, as well as an extensive variety of uniform lengths and short rises maximize range of motion and comfort.
- Temperature regulation via an advanced, closed-hole mesh fabric with quick-dry back venting (the pattern and placement were determined by employing digital body maps that evaluated female athletes’ primary sweat and cling zones).
- Each team will have Icon Edition (in their primary color) and Statement Edition (in their secondary color) silhouettes.
- For the month of August, each team will host a Breast Health Awareness home game, during which players will wear a special-edition gray WNBA Breast Health Awareness uniform. (To download images for all 12 teams, click here.)
The WNBA jerseys for the 2019 season will debut on-court May 9 at the start of the preseason. Jerseys will be available at nike.com and WNBAStore.com beginning May 24 for the start of the regular season.