March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
June 13, 2016 - NikeCourt joins forces with Liberty of London for the NikeCourt x Liberty Air Zoom Vapor 9.5. The silhouette marries a performance hardcourt outsole with an exclusive print, Dawn Meadow, in the upper.
June 11, 2016 - The Nike Zoom Mercurial Flyknit builds on the design of the Free Mercurial Superfly with a ribbed Flyknit upper on an outsole reminiscent of the 1997 Zoom Spiridon.
The white colorway is now available on SNKRS app, Nike.com and at select retailers.
June 10, 2016 - Kyrie Irving is wearing this KYRIE 2 PE tonight for Game 4 of the Finals.
June 10, 2016 - The Nike Flyknit Racer returns in Total Orange, the second colorway revealed after volt in Fall 2012. This updated execution has heathered orange and grey flyknit and the original asymmetrical Swoosh detail.