March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
September 30, 2016 - The KD9 offers support, comfort and responsiveness with the most advanced construction of Nike Flyknit and Zoom Air technologies to date. This new black/black colorway is available beginning Oct 1.
September 27, 2016 - The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Winter Knit Selene features a luxe textured upper plush Nike Lunarlon cushioning and concealed eyelets.
September 22, 2016 - The Nike Zoom Train Toranada offers stability and responsive cushioning with an adjustable midfoot strap and a Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel. This one is a special edition for tight end Rob Gronkowski and launches this Saturday.
September 19, 2016 - The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Descent Shoe comes equipped with a durable suede upper and aggressive traction pattern to help keep you comfortable and sure-footed.
September 12, 2016 - The Converse Chuck II Mesh Backed Leather reveals new dimensions with wear, giving you a one-of-a-kind look.
September 06, 2016 - The latest in Converse’s limited-edition on-going collaborative series with Missoni dresses the iconic Chuck Taylor All Star in the Italian design house’s colorful zigzag motifs and adds a luxury touch with premium leather details on the tongue, ankle and heel.
September 01, 2016 - The Nike Air Zoom Strong women's training shoe wraps the foot with a one-piece neoprene bootie and wide adjustable straps. Flywire cables and Zoom Air cushioning in the heel allow for dynamic movement, while the mid-cut silhouette provides additional ankle stability. It's available now on nike.com.