March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
August 08, 2016 - The Nike Free Connect Gold has a bold, gold Swoosh against a black engineered, one-piece mesh upper to represent strength and power. Available now for Nike+ members and on nike.com starting Aug 9.
August 08, 2016 - Inspired by the rich musical history of his hometown, Detroit, designer John Varvatos gives the Chuck Taylor All Star II a rock n’ roll edge with a cracked leather finish.
August 01, 2016 - Iconic characters — including Superman, Batman and the motley villains who've never stopped trying to foil them — from one of the most influential comic book companies decorate the classic Chuck Taylor.
July 25, 2016 - The Converse Cons One Star Pro Suede delivers the durability and impact protection needed for skateboarding with a tough suede upper and Nike Lunarlon cushioning. The mid profile offers extra support, while the autoclave construction and rubber outsole enhance boardfeel and grip.
July 14, 2016 - The Nike Metcon 2 training shoe now comes in the Amp-X colorway, available for both men and women. It is available July 18 at nike.com and select retailers.
July 14, 2016 - The Nike Metcon 2 LTD celebrates the world’s fittest in Carson, California. It is available for both men and women starting July 18 at nike.com and select retailers.
July 12, 2016 - The new Nike Metcon 2 "Metcon Knows" trainer pays homage to 1987's groundbreaking Nike Air Trainer 1. The shoe and other Amp and LTD colorways of the Metcon 2 will be available July 22 on nike.com.