March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
March 07, 2016 - Inspired by Art Deco design and the iconic Chrysler Building, the “City Collection” Nike Air Max Thea Ultra women's shoe is an ode to New York's architectural history.
The “City Collection” Nike Air Max Thea Ultra arrives March 19 on Nike.com.
March 07, 2016 - Inspired by Japanese wave patterns, the “City Collection” Nike Air Max Zero Ultra women's shoe is dedicated to the city of Tokyo.
The “City Collection” Nike Air Max Zero Ultra arrives March 28 on Nike.com.
March 04, 2016 - The Nike Flyknit Racer is now available in a bright "Santa Monica Sunset" colorway, inspired by the rich running heritage of the city and its residents' favorite time to train.
March 03, 2016 - Upon its release in 1991, the Air Max BW was an immediate hit with distance runners. Since then, the striking silhouette has been a favorite of club kids worldwide.
Retooled for lightweight comfort, the Air Max BW Ultra women's shoe arrives in Bright Crimson on March 3 at Nike.com.
March 02, 2016 - The Nike Air Max 1 Print juxtaposes a smooth, suede mudguard with a vibrant, seasonal cherry blossom-inspired upper.
March 02, 2016 - The Nike Classic Cortez Cherry Blossom shoe wraps the original Bowerman design in a seasonal print.
March 02, 2016 - The Nike Air Max Thea Print features premium lightweight cushioning, a low-cut profile and a seasonal cherry blossom print for lasting comfort and understated style.
March 02, 2016 - Inspired by the practice of meditation and the concept of Zen, the Nike Roshe One embodies simplicity. The Nike Roshe One Cherry Blossom gives the shoe seasonal appeal with a beautiful new floral print.
March 02, 2016 - Introduced by Nike Basketball in 1972, the Nike Blazer has since become a modern style staple. The Nike Blazer Mid Print features a seasonally-driven cherry blossom graphic.