March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
October 31, 2016 - The Nike Lunar Force 1 Flyknit Workboot women's sneakerboot combines a water-resistant, Air Force 1 Flyknit upper with a traction-enhanced lunar outsole. It’s available November 3 on nike.com and at select retailers.
October 31, 2016 - The Nike Roshe Two Flyknit sneakerboot adds a water-resistant finish and three layers of plush cushioning to the original. It’s available in women's sizes on November 3 at nike.com and select retailers.
October 27, 2016 - Inspired by the pinnacles of Spider Rock in Arizona’s Canyon de Chelly National Park, the pattern on the Nike Presto Premium Pendleton iD references the home of Spider Woman, the Navajo deity of weaving. It's available November 3 in four Pendleton options on nike.com.
October 27, 2016 - Inspired by decorative sugar skulls and marigolds, the pattern on the Nike Air Huarache Premium Pendleton iD references the holiday Dia De los Muertos and rituals celebrating the goddess, Mictecacihuatl. It's available November 3 in four Pendleton options on nike.com.
October 27, 2016 - Inspired by gems found in the Arkansas Diamond Mine, the pattern on the Nike Roshe One Premium Pendleton iD references Diamonds State Park, the only place in the world where visitors can mine diamonds and other gems that emerge from a single volcanic pipe. It's available November 3 in four Pendleton options on nike.com.
October 21, 2016 - The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star ’70 Election Day reimagines Chucks from the '70s with bold graphics on a durable suede upper. It’s available now on Converse.com
October 17, 2016 - The Chuck Taylor All Star II Moon features a digital moon print and werewolf footbed graphic atop a glow-in-the-dark outsole. It has added comfort through a micro mesh liner and Nike Lunarlon insole. It's now available on converse.com.
October 14, 2016 - The new camouflage-inspired Nike Flyknit Racer colorway is now available via the SNKRS App and at global retailers worldwide.
October 13, 2016 - The Nike Air Max 90 "Seattle" has laser engraved icons on the toe inspired by the northwestern city. It's available October 15 exclusively at the Nordstrom x Nike Sneaker Boutique in downtown Seattle.