March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
May 21, 2016 - Serena Williams will compete in Paris in a NikeCourt Flare that celebrates her love of roses. The next chapter in her NikeCourt “Greatness Collection,” the shoe completes her on-court look for the championship.
It is available beginning May 21 at nike.com/nikelab and select NikeLab stores.
May 16, 2016 - Built for Paris, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Ultrafly Clay features a durable and flexible skin on the upper, which helps prevent clay from getting into the shoe. A traditional herringbone pattern delivers added traction while the blue colorway connects to the NikeCourt looks for the championship.
The NikeCourt Air Zoom Ultrafly Clay is available beginning May 16 at nike.com/nikecourt and select Nike retailers.
May 13, 2016 - McCutchen's Nike Air Swingman Legend black and yellow cleats reflect his bold, focused mindset.
May 13, 2016 - After completing a historic collegiate career, Breanna Stewart begins the next chapter in her athletic journey this Sunday, when the Seattle Storm visits the Los Angeles Sparks in the player's first professional regular season game. This KD8 NIKEiD shoe, specially designed for Stewart, showcases her new team colors.
May 13, 2016 - The Nike Flyknit Racer returns in a rainbow colorway, highlighting the transformative technology's ability to weave together several hues into a virtually seamless, incredibly lightweight upper.
The rainbow Nike Flyknit Racer is available May 13 at Nike.com.
May 12, 2016 - The Nike Huarache V Trophy cleat delivers an adaptive fit and lightweight speed that enables lacrosse players to attack from any position. It is inspired by the biggest moment in lacrosse: hoisting the Title Trophy.
The Nike Huarache V Trophy is now available on Nike.com.