March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
June 15, 2016 - The WMNS Nike Air Rift Premium celebrates its original inspiration, the Great Rift Valley, with a dyeing technique that has roots in Kenya.
The WMNS Nike Air Rift Premium is available in women’s sizing beginning June 15 at nike.com and select Nike retailers.
June 14, 2016 - Nike SB and hardgoods brand Skate Mental partner on a Zoom Stefan Janoski that features an all-over pizza print inspired by a dietary staple of skateboarders everywhere.
The Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski 'Skate Mental' is available June 17 at nike.com/snkrs.
June 13, 2016 - NikeCourt joins forces with Liberty of London for the NikeCourt x Liberty Air Zoom Vapor 9.5. The silhouette marries a performance hardcourt outsole with an exclusive print, Dawn Meadow, in the upper.