March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
January 26, 2017 - The Nike Zoom Mercurial Flyknit builds on the design of the Free Mercurial Superfly with a ribbed Flyknit upper on an outsole reminiscent of the 1997 Zoom Spiridon. It's now available on SNKRS, nike.com and at select retailers.
January 25, 2017 - The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Ishod Wair, modeled off Ishod’s sports car, features bright, bold colors and car-inspired graphics. The left insole has a license plate featuring an outline of New Jersey (a nod to Ishod’s home state), his name and birth year. The right insole has a speedometer set at 100 mph that reflects his need for speed.
The shoe is available February 2 on nike.com and at select retailers.
January 20, 2017 - Kevin Durant was inseparable with his late Aunt Pearl who passed away from lung cancer in 2000. This bond began at a young age when he spent time with his aunt in Capitol Heights, Maryland, just outside of Washington, D.C. Aunt Pearl had a unique ability to reach the sometimes shy Durant as a kid.
“I made a promise to myself to always honor my Aunt Pearl for the example she set, and the encouragement she gave me to follow my dreams,” says Durant.
The NIke Zoom KD9 Aunt Pearl shoe launches January 28 on the SNKRS app and nike.com. A portion of the proceeds benefits the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
January 18, 2017 - Fusing the Air Force 1 and SFB Boot, the Nike Special Field Air Force 1 is made with premium full grain leather and rip stop ballistic nylon, and includes adjustable ankle straps and a hidden front pocket.
It's available in women's sizing on January 19 in a new "desert ochre" colorway via SNKRS and at select global retailers.
January 13, 2017 - LeBron James’s debut signature shoe, the Nike Air Zoom Generation, returns on January 25.
January 13, 2017 - This is a special Nike Zoom Rev 2017 PE for Draymond Green.
January 12, 2017 - This is a new Nike KOBE A.D. navy colorway launching globally on February 1.