March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
August 19, 2016 - The volt Nike Flyknit Racer returns with an updated take on the 2012 original. It is now available on nike.com.
August 18, 2016 - The Nike Roshe Two Flyknit women's shoe builds on the strength of its predecessor, the Roshe One, which refined the primary elements of a sneaker. It has a minimal upper that forms to its wearer’s foot and a supplemental foam layer that provides additional cushioning.
The Nike Roshe Two Flyknit is available via the Nike Tech Book in all markets besides North America on August 25. It will be available in the SNRKS App, at global retailers and via the Nike Tech Book in North America on September 1.
August 17, 2016 - The new light bone KYRIE 2 colorway launches August 31 on nike.com within the Summer Pack (which also includes the KOBE 11, KD9 and Hypershift).
August 16, 2016 - In celebration of Alex Morgan, U.S. Women’s National Team forward, this limited edition Free Connect, in her signature Pink Blast color, carries design details emblematic of the player. Her uniform number (13), nickname (baby horse) and the number of times she has represented the U.S. at a match (100) are showcased throughout the shoe. Available on nike.com starting Aug 25.
August 15, 2016 - The Converse Jack Purcell Signature Coated Terry skins a cozy Japanese loop terry upper with a water-repellent TPU to keep wearers dry and comfortable.
August 08, 2016 - The Nike Free Connect Gold has a bold, gold Swoosh against a black engineered, one-piece mesh upper to represent strength and power. Available now for Nike+ members and on nike.com starting Aug 9.
August 08, 2016 - Inspired by the rich musical history of his hometown, Detroit, designer John Varvatos gives the Chuck Taylor All Star II a rock n’ roll edge with a cracked leather finish.