March 11, 2019 - Nike Women’s summer footwear offering covers a variety of platforms — from classics like the Air Force 1 to the future-forward Air Max 720. Sharp focus on sustainable manufacturing and unisex sizing results in meeting a range of preferences.
Georgina James, Senior Creative Director for Nike Women’s Footwear, shares her thoughts on five highlights from the collection:
- The Nike ZoomX Vista Grind builds off bold and exaggerated features around the midsole.
- The Nike Air Max FF720 takes one of our key innovation platforms, the 720 Air Max bag, and gives it women’s-specific stance with a new upper design, midsole and outsole.
- The Nike VaporMax 2 Random is our big sustainability stand. The VaporMax is a shoe that our female consumer resonates with, so the fact that the Air-Sole is 75 percent recycled is a double-win.
- The Nike Air Max Box takes our Air Max 270 platform and creates a shoe that gives the wearer comfort and stability for boxing workouts.
- The Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 LXX Swarovski is a show-stopper. The fact that we’ve had people inquire about wearing it during awards shows is an example of how this shoe is moving sneaker culture forward.
For the entire lineup of footwear, download the hi-res images here.
The shoes will be available through summer 2019.
February 12, 2016 - The Nike Flyknit Racer returns in one of its original colorways: Blue Cactus, which celebrates Abdi Abdirahman, the first marathoner to qualify for the games in the shoe.
February 09, 2016 - The Kobe Mentality 2 — featuring a Flyweave upper and full-length Lunarlon midsole — is now available in fierce purple/black/university gold.
February 08, 2016 - The Kobe Mentality 2 — featuring a Flyweave upper and full-length Lunarlon midsole — is now available in white/wolf grey/black.