September 05, 2019 - Twenty-one athletes will wear the Jumpman on opening day of the 2019 NFL season, the second year of the on-field appearance by the Jordan Brand. Wearing the above cleats from left to right, Tyrann Mathieu of the Kansas City Chiefs, Earl Thomas of the Baltimore Ravens, Alshon Jeffery of the Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Thomas of the New Orleans Saints and Le'Veon Bell and Jamal Adams [not pictured] of the New York Jets; these are just some of the athletes who will wear team-specific colorways of the Jordan 1 TD Mid and Low.
Jordan Brand's football family includes:
• Alshon Jeffery (wide receiver, Philadelphia Eagles)
• Bobby Wagner (linebacker, Seattle Seahawks)
• Cameron Jordan (defensive end, New Orleans Saints)
• DeShone Kizer (quarterback, Oakland Raiders)
• Dont’a Hightower (outside linebacker, New England Patriots)
• Dwayne Haskins (quarterback, Washington Redskins)
• Earl Thomas (free safety, Baltimore Ravens)
• Jamal Adams (strong safety, New York Jets)
• Jimmy Garoppolo (quarterback, San Francisco 49ers)
• Joe Haden (cornerback, Pittsburgh Steelers)
• Jordan Howard (running back, Philadelphia Eagles)
• Jordan Reed (tight end, Washington Redskins)
• Le'Veon Bell (running Back, New York Jets)
• Malik Hooker (safety, Indianapolis Colts)
• Melvin Ingram (defensive end, Los Angeles Chargers)
• Michael Crabtree (wide receiver, Arizona Cardinals)
• Michael Thomas (wide receiver, New Orleans Saints)
• Sterling Shepard (wide receiver, New York Giants)
• Thomas Davis (linebacker, Los Angeles Chargers)
• Tyrann Mathieu (safety, Kansas City Chiefs)
April 01, 2016 - The Nike FI Premiere has a fully waterproof Flyweave upper, a flexible Nike-free inspired midsole and an outsole that uses Integrated Traction and four softspike cleats to provide the perfect on-course fit.
March 30, 2016 - The lightweight, formfitting NikeCourt Air Zoom Ultrafly has a disruptive silhouette that borrows inspiration from American football, global football and track and field footwear.
The NikeCourt Air Zoom Ultrafly is available April 4 at Nike.com in an all-volt colorway for both hard and clay court surfaces.
March 29, 2016 - Inspired by the Nike Air Force 1, the Nike LunarForce 1 G combines full-length Lunarlon cushioning with a waterproof leather upper and integrated traction using classic Nike Waffle lugs.
The Nike LunarForce 1 G is available April 1 on Nike.com.
March 29, 2016 - The print on the new KD8 young athletes' basketball shoe is inspired by the All-Star's favorite childhood snack.
March 28, 2016 - Last year Nike released the Air Max Zero, Tinker Hatfield's original Air Max design, which eventually became the Nike Air Max 1. Though the idea for the shoe was put to paper 29 years ago, its first real-life manifestation incorporated nearly three decades of Nike Air innovation. It may not have been the first Nike Air Max, but without it, the Nike Air Max 1 would not exist.
The Nike Air Max Zero Ultra returns March 28 in yellow with lightweight Ultra tooling at Nike.com.
March 26, 2016 - The Flyknit Racer is now available in the Fire and Ice colorway, inspired by the two keys to post-run recovery.
March 14, 2016 - A rework of a classic 2002 color scheme, this version of Tinker Hatfield's iconic Air Max 1 combines elements of another Hatfield favorite, the Air Safari.
The Nike Air Max Safari returns March 14 on Nike.com.