Allyson Felix defies gravity in this first look at the Nike Women’s Spring/Summer 2013 Look Book.
Defy gravity. Run faster. Push yourself harder. This is supernatural performance: pushing past the normal barriers of physical extremes.
For Spring/Summer 2013, Nike is drawing inspiration from the supernatural with a palette of sophisticated new silhouettes and innovative products that let female athletes leap, run, fly, sprint and dive beyond what they thought was possible – and do it all with style.
Nike athlete Allyson Felix embodies supernatural performance on the track with her speed and determination. She's one of the featured athletes in Nike’s Spring/Summer 2013 Look Book, showing how she mixes performance and style in Nike Running’s Knit Dress, Nike Sportswear’s Relay Track Jacket and Pinnacle Relay Track Pant. She’s also wearing the Nike Modern Legging by Nike Sportswear, Nike London Backpack, Nike London Tote and Nike Bucket Sling.
Allyson’s look at a glance:
• Nike Running Dress: An exaggerated racerback, dress silhouette and gathered neckline make this an essential piece to add to your running wardrobe.
• Nike Sportswear Relay Track Jacket: A timeless track jacket with improved range of motion that’s perfect for spring weather.
• Nike Sportswear Pinnacle Relay Track Pant: A traditional track pant that has been improved with premium materials for enhanced comfort.
• Nike Modern Legging by Nike Sportswear: Combining both performance and style, these leggings are perfect for layering.
• Nike London Backpack: Made with high-luster nylon and plenty of pockets, this bag is made to stand up to daily wear and tear.
• Nike London Tote: Form meets function with this ultra-durable nylon bag.
The full Look Book will be revealed on Friday, Nov. 16. Stay tuned.